Thursday, April 17, 2014

Everything delayed until Monday at the earliest


Noah’s counts were too low today for him to get his port tomorrow or to get his methotrexate treatment. We’re disappointed about this, and he is, too. He’s getting a blood transfusion this afternoon and then coming home for the weekend. We’ll take him back on Monday to see what his counts are then.

Please pray over the weekend that his counts on Monday will be high enough both to get the port and the methotrexate treatment. We need an ANC of more than 300 for the methotrexate and more than 500 for the port.


Categories : Family, Leukemia, Noah


  1. Mitch Bennett says:

    Praying for you guys.

  2. AJ says:

    Praying as well Tim and Sarah.

  3. Melanie Rickman says:

    Praying now.

  4. Gina Scott says:

    So sorry……praying fervently for Noah and for you all.

  5. Nadine Dunivan says:

    Praying for you all.

Leave a Reply